FALISH #1 (Fadhil In English) | How I Look Cristiano Ronaldo

02.40.00

About 30 minutes ago I was watched Ronaldo Film. Now, I want to write my opinion & my reason about my favourite football player Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro.
The first thing that I can say about this, he is a hard worker. Many things I can learn. His dedication for the team, his character to be better and better. He also always want more. So, Cristiano can get all he want. Since he was children, he hate to lose, usually cristiano child was crying when he can't got the win. He called baby cry. His spirit is inspiration for me, it can implemented for my life. About my school, about my hobby futsal, and so'on.
From the film I know that we must keep an injury for an important match, I also know that never mind we don't have many close friend because we have family. Without family, it can be very suffered. It not means I don't have friend, I have many friends. I must believe about everything I do. Cause Ronaldo was do it. And I know the key of a match is not who spectacular play, it's not who excellent play, but the win is the answer. People will remember the win 10-20 years, people not remember who good play when the match.
He don't drink alcohol, because he learn from his father that always boozy, so his father dead. Cristiano have big respect to deficiency person in the world, he was sale his golden boot for people needed.
I think he is the best player in the world, he is fast player, he is unique player, he is creative player, he is good person. Thanks For Reading :)

- Written By Fadhilah Luthfi - 

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. CR7 tell us, dedication is the most important thing if u want to beat the world!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes right, he is a great inspiration for many people

      Hapus