FALISH #2 (Fadhil In English) | Is a leader the most oldest?

02.56.00



When I was studied at 10 grade of senior high school, I was a chairman. It was a seldom experience that I ever got. Cause I am a quiet person, I was very nerveous when my classmates choosed me. My friend Joe was the chairman. But he chosen as a deputy of OSIS. So my class need a new leader.. Not to lead, but it was for filled the structure of organization in the class :D Why always me? Is I am the oldest student in class? So my friends are respect to me? Maybe. But in fact, I was became a chairman because nothing of my friends wanna be that. Hmmm…

Actually, there is a girl has been chairman after Joe, her name is Hana. When Hana was the chairman, I was the vice chairman. She’s be not just the leader, but she also a very smart girl. In a next time, I want to lose her :D She was different with me. If I chosen as a chairman because nothing wanna be that, Hana as a chairman because she wanted. I remember when my friend asked in front of the class.. Who will be a chairman?? So, only Hana who raised her hand. But… she was just only 1 semester. It was her want to finished. She said that she was tired to command friends.

After that, it was show time. Totally 5 semesters I have been to lead my friends. In beginning as a chairman, I was ashamed. I was also scary to command someone. Anyway, unforgettable experience when I was a chairman at 10 grade is when I was dancing “Caesar” with my friend Ebi. It caused by we played chess at the back of class and the time of lesson was started. At the moment, my mathematic teacher given me a punishment. That is I must do “The Caesar Dancing”. So I was stand in front of class and Ebi follow me on the back side. That is a funny moment before my mathematic teacher Mr. Muji was left from my school and moved to other school.


Next, when I was at 11 grade. Another crazy time with my friends is when we were played “Kamis Menanti”. If you don’t  know about this game, let’s check this video https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kamis+menanti Totally, we were just played this game only two times at 11 grade. But how we game are not same with that video, we did only to had a good time. The punishment is not appaling and not scary, but it was could make a little embrassed. For example, Dino. He was must to walked on ahead some classes and said “Aku gila… aku… gilaaa… akuuu gilaa…” Now, I know Dino is crazy boy :v… Different way with Dino, Ebi must walked on ahead some classes by squating with weared a helm. We were laugh loudly wkwkwk. It’s insane. The third one is when my friend George got a punishment to walked on frontage of some classes and he didn’t used his eyes to see. You know what the happened??? He was rush against at the window… “Brakkk!!!!”… He was like a drunk person, I can’t forget this incident wkwkwk. Oddball, there was Pablo. Oooh this is abash punishment :D… He was brought a broom, then entered to other class and at that same time, he must say some words. He was didn’t. Unlikely, this is a game, so the players must followed by the rules, he must did. We thrust on and the finally he wanted to did. We were starting up, “ On the third you must go!! Ready???? One….. Two…. Three…….!!” Then Pablo entered the class and said, “Siiaaappp sergaaaapppp… Delapan enamm… Maaajuuuuuu…!!!!!” So the students be there were shocked. We were laugh like a drain, he made my stomach was sick :D …. But he did very well. My friends command to repeat, because it was unclear. Actually, that is bullshit :D …. The last is my jones friend, her name Luna. If I am not forget, she was only a girl at this game. She was got a punishment to asked students at the school. We were give punishment name  is Mau Jadi Pacarku Nggak Challenge. Actually there is video when Luna be in action. But I don’t share this video :D …. She was asked many boys, she was work hard. But the result is NIHIL. All of boys answered NO, jajajaja… Maybe, one was said YES, but I don’t make sure.

Some games was taken when the school is out, so just some student at the school.

At the 12 grade, mostly I was busy. I was spending hours to managed my classmates. Such as : I am collected some bundles, command for my classmates what the teacher’s did, down of the class to receive some announcements, then we must follow the extra lesson in the class or out the class (courses), and so’on. All of them is to prepared the UN.

The conclusion is… Due of my first experience, in beginning I was stll shy, but in a row of time I am usual, I am brave to speech in front of class. Something make me not confidently is when there are some different statement. It’s need patient, must be calm down. Because my class is very talkative, many teachers say if the students in my class are active. Many things I learn when I was be a chairman. I learn how to good speak, how to respect each other, how to command for cleaning the class, how to make my friends believe with my speak, or how to make problem solving with musyawarah….

Overall, I am very lucky and very happy about this experience. 




And thanks for reading :)  (*The story above is used fake name, except Mr. Muji :D)

- Written By Fadhilah Luthfi - 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar